WM9010: Low power Class G stereo headphone driver
The WM9010 is a low power stereo headphone driver designed for mobile handset and portable media player (PMP) applications. Class G amplifier technology is used to achieve high power efficiency and low quiescent current.
Stereo analogue inputs accept 1Vrms line level inputs; the Hi-Fi output drivers deliver up to 28mW into a 32Ω load.
An integrated charge pump circuit generates split-rail voltage supplies to power the ground-referenced headphone driver.
The WM9010 incorporates Wolfson Silent Switch™ technology to provide pop and click suppression whenever the WM9010 is enabled or disabled.
The WM9010 is supplied in a 12-pin CSP package.
- Hi-fi audio headphone drivers (104dB SNR - ‘A’ weighted)
- Stereo analogue audio inputs
- Ground-referenced, cap-less headphone outputs
- Integrated charge pump and oscillator circuits
- Low quiescent current
- RF noise suppression
- Pop and click suppression
- 12-pin CSP package (1.84 x 1.34 x 0.7mm)
Ordering & Samples
- Impedance Compensation (Zobel Network) for Ground Referenced Outputs
- External Component Requirements for Ground Referenced Outputs
- Guidelines on How to Use W-CSP Packages and Create Associated PCB Footprints
- Decoupling and Layout Methodology for Wolfson DACs, ADCs and CODECs, Rev 1.1
- Smartphones, Mobile Phones and Headsets
- Media Players
- Digital Cameras
- Home Entertainment
- PC and Laptops